Quick Request: If you received a postcard of the picture below and/or saw it on Facebook, please let me know in the comment form at the end of this post! Thanks!
Market Activity on
Fairfield Beach Road, Pine Creek Avenue, & Old Dam Road
What’s On the Market?
Fairfield Beach Road
- 10 single-family homes are for sale.
- Three are new construction listings priced from $1,495,000 for a creekside property to $2,995,000.
- Four properties have a dock on the Pine Creek waterway.
- Three of the properties have a dock on the creek.
- The highest-priced home listed for $4,9999,000 sits on the beach and has a large guest house.
- The lowest-priced home has a non-buildable lot on the beachfront with a cottage on the creek across the street from it.
There is one active listing on Pine Creek Ave but no active listings on Old Dam Road.
What Has Sold Since Mid-October?
- Eight single-family homes sold at the beach from October 15 through December 8 including two on Pine Creek Avenue.
- One condo sold on Fairfield Beach Rd across from the beach for $728,000.
- Single-family sale prices ranged from $985,000 to $4,150,000.
What About Accepted Offers?
- There are currently two accepted offers on Fairfield Beach Rd between $2,000,000 and $3,000,000.
- There is one accepted offer on Pine Creek Avenue for a home priced at $1,650,000.
In stark contrast, last year in 2019 during the same timeframe from October 15 through December 8, there was only one beach sale, 296 Pine Creek Avenue for $2,900,000!
So the word on the street is that the holidays are right around the corner, and there is a lot of merry and bright activity at the beach!
If you have any questions about this market and what it can mean for you, please reach out to me at 203.912.4440, Linda.Raymond@raveis.com , visit my website, or using the form below. I’m here to help!