Let’s work on this matchmaker mystery together!
One of the challenges buyers are facing, along with would-be sellers, is that they can’t find what they are looking for on the market.
Many agents are sharing the criteria their buyers are looking for with the hope that someone who is thinking of selling may have a match to add to the market.
Here is my urgent buyer wish list,
- Westport – New or contemporary style, ~4,000 square feet, 4+ bedrooms, $1,500,000-$1,800,000, (Need two of these!)
- Westport – Renovation project or tear-down, 1+ acres, preferably with no wetlands, price flexible.
- Westport – Renovation project or tear-down, any property size, preferably with no wetlands, price flexible.
- Fairfield – Beach, town, Southport, or University areas, new or like-new home, 4,000 square feet, up to $1,700,000.
- Fairfield – Home with charm and character, preferably in the beach area, but open to anywhere in town, 3+ bedrooms, at least 1,400 square feet or room to expand, $700,000-$850,000.
- Fairfield – Home with charm and character, high ceilings, preferably in the beach area, center of town or Stratfield areas, 3+ bedrooms, at least 1,400 square feet or room to expand, finishable basement and/or attic, office space, level yard of .16 acres or more, $500,000-$640,000.
- Fairfield – Beach area, near Penfield, .23+ acres on which to renovate or build new, under $700,000.
- Fairfield – Town center, new or move-in ready 2-bedroom condo for rent, or sale up to $350,000.
- New Canaan – Walk-to-train location, 3 bedrooms, preferably new or move-in ready, high ceilings, up to $1,500,000.
If a matching property is found for the buyer needs above, the following new listings will in turn be added to the market,
- Westport – Gorgeous new construction home, likely with 4,000+ square feet and 5 bedrooms.
- Westport – ANOTHER gorgeous new construction home, likely with 4,000+ square feet and 5 bedrooms.
- Westport – Lovely 4-bedroom, move-in-ready home with lovely property in the Greens Farms area.
- Fairfield – Charming cape in the beach area.
The lack of inventory is limiting the market despite the opportunity of very low interest rates and an excellent time to sell for all interested home owners.
So if you have something, say something! 😃 If you know of something, say something! 😃 Want to talk options? Say something. I’m here to help, 203.912.4440.