If you are a home buyer and don’t see many options during your initial search online, make sure you get a Realtor on board to help you.
Even though inventory may be low and declining, there are at least three key actions your agent can take for you. Make sure your agent knows what you are looking for, the location you want and your ideal timing.
3. Last, but not least, your agent can write a letter or design a postcard describing your dream home and mail it directly to the homeowners on your favorite street or in the area you are focused on.
If you are a seller dealing with buyers that are circling and taking no action or facing a complete lack of buyers altogether, there are key action steps you can take too.
So don’t give into a slowing market, surge ahead, get the market to work for you, and make your move!
For questions or help in this market, send me a note using the form below.
For the first time in a decade, a brand new enclave of homes is being built on the sunny side of Okemo Mountain Resort!
In 2014, Okemo Mountain Resort was named the “Best Family Resort in North America” by onthesnow.com. The last two seasons, it’s been tagged with three more top honors. “Top 10 Resorts” in the East (SKI Magazine), Six Best Places to Buy a Winter Home, (Investopedia), and 10 Best Places for Family Vacations, (familyvacationcritic.com). Okemo’s snowmaking expansion now includes White Lightning and Rolling Thunder at Jackson Gore. This increases Okemo’s snowmaking coverage to 98 percent of its trails. With 655 skiable acres, 120 trails, and “New England’s Best Snowmaking” to ensure fantastic ski vacations, Okemo is the place to be!
Okemo Mountain added the amazing Sunburst Six chairlift providing a quick and comfy trip to the summit with cushy heated seats and a wind-shielding bubble. The new up-and-running Sunshine Quad is ready to bring snow lovers from the heart of SouthFace Village to the SouthFace Express Quad.
Here’s a Top 10 List of Impressive Features-
1. LOCATION – Located on the south face of the mountain, residents enjoy first dibs on all the trails with maximum sunshine all day!
2. GATED – The village will be an exclusive gated community.
3. NEW LODGE – It will have its own new lodge with a gourmet eatery, fitness center, indoor-outdoor heated pools and more.
4. SKI-IN & SKI-OUT – With seven new access trails, the residents will enjoy ski-in/ski-out access.
5. 4-SEASONS – SouthFace Village homeowners enjoy nature and the great outdoors year-round while playing golf, hiking, biking, and skiing.
Sugar Maple, their first residential offering is sold out, but don’t worry, it is the first of nine ski-in/ski-out townhome buildings to be constructed. Happy homeowners of Sugar Maple will be moving in for the 2017 ski season. The next offering consists of luxury ski-in/ski-out townhomes, single family homes and two exclusive penthouse residences with private elevator access that will be constructed on top of The Lodge at SouthFace Village.
To submit a comment or ask a question about your moving or vacation home plans, send me a note below!