If you’re in the market for a new home in Westport Connecticut but aren’t sure which one’s right for you, here are the top 10 reasons this may just be the best new construction in town!
- Location, location, location! (Okay, that’s three, but we’ll only count it as one!). Situated just around the corner from the Post Road and right off prestigious Turkey Hill South near Martha Stewart’s previous residence, 6 Hillandale Lane is a prime location. A protected wooded space buffers the property from any sites or sounds from the Post Road, yet the convenience to all the local amenities is there. The home is also just four minutes from Greens Farms Station and 10 minutes from Saugatuck Station. It is minutes from renowned Greens Farms Academy, Burying Hill Beach and the vibrant downtowns of both Westport and Fairfield.
- Neighborhood – The homes on Hillandale Lane each have a unique character and style. Each is sited differently on its lot with attractive complimentary landscaping. The neighborhood is lovely and includes numerous multi-million dollar homes.
- Schools – People relocate to Westport from many places for the sought-after top-notch schools.
- Setting – Hillandale House is truly the centerpiece of the cul-de-sac on Hillandale Lane. It has a commanding yet gracious presence from both Hillandale Road and Hillandale Lane. At the same time, the home is tucked into the scenic private property and graced by a blend of skillfully designed and nature’s best landscaping that delivers the feel of country living.
- Views – This special romantic setting extends its bonus to the indoors, offering stunning views of natural beauty from every room!
- Design – The home exhibits transitional style maintaining a timeless traditional silhouette while adding an upscale modern edge. Windows are positioned to invite maximum natural light and scenic views. Materials are top of the line and state of the art, such as Caesarstone countertops that are virtually indestructible, and epoxy flooring in the garage that resists dust, protects the slab, and looks super cool!
- Construction Team – Coastal Construction has been building homes in Westport since 2003 and has built more than 80 luxury homes in Fairfield County. They have fine-tuned the art of quality home construction by providing careful attention to site design, layout, architecture, craftsmanship and the right location.
- Use of space – The design team knows how people like to live. So they incorporated the perfect blend of open-flow, separate private areas, and spaces for convenience. That’s why the Kitchen with large island with seating is open to the Great Room and the Breakfast Area. The Breakfast area is spacious enough to fit a dining room sized table and looks out to the backyard and patio. This open-flow area offers many options for casual dining and entertaining. The Formal Living and Dining Rooms offer a more intimate ambiance. The Mudroom features a walk-in pantry, walk-in closet and Powder Room for additional utility. Four bedrooms reside on the second floor, and an additional bedroom with full bath is situated on both the third floor and walk-out lower level. This provides privacy for various sleeping quarter arrangements. The walk-out lower level also includes a private zen-like Garden Terrace offering another separate sanctuary. If a pool is added, this terrace also serves as access to the full bathroom downstairs. The well-thought-out design offers something for everyone and every occasion.
- Garage – Perfect for organizing your extra toys, furniture, bonus fridge, etc. this garage offers an extra half-bay for all your stuff. With a door into the Mudroom off the Kitchen and a door straight to the backyard, this is the ideal hub to keep the fun times coming. Did I mention the super cool epoxy floor?
- Great backyard – If you crave a property that has both utility and undisturbed beauty, this is your place. The backyard is wide, level, dry and fabulously scenic with a lovely wooded barrier, unlike the contrived, rigidly rectangular yards that snugly abutt their neighbors. The pool can go just outside the walkout lower level with full bath. The patio is the platform for enjoying a meal or watching the backyard happenings. Whether you invite your friends or keep it to yourself, this is the perfect backyard for playtime and relaxation time alike.
If you would like more information about this property, please submit an inquiry below.