Market Activity on
Fairfield Beach Road – Pine Creek Avenue – Old Dam Road
What’s On the Market?
Fairfield Beach Road
- 13 single-family homes are for sale.
- Four are new construction listings priced from $1,500,000 to $3,200,000. Two are complete and sit across the street from the water. Two are under construction, one on the creek, and one on the beach with a creekside parcel and a dock.
- Eight of the listings are on direct beachfront and priced from $1,350,000 to $3,775,000. Five of these have additional creekside property, and two also have a dock on the creek.
- Two listings are on the creek priced at $2,195,000 for a home with a dock, and $2,269,000 for a new home under construction.
Pine Creek Ave
- There is one property for sale, a penthouse condo at Kensie Point, 10 Pine Creek Avenue, 501S for $1,135,000.
Old Dam Road
- There is one property for sale on a 0.72-acre creekside parcel with a dock listed for $1,980,000.
What Sold So Far in 2020?
- Four single-family homes sold in April and May including one on Fairfield Beach Road, one on Pine Creek Avenue, and two on Old Dam Road.
- Sale prices ranged from $580,000 for a home off the water at 57 Pine Creek Avenue to $1,375,000 for a home at 2087 Fairfield Beach Road.
What About Accepted Offers?
- There are currently two homes under contract, (my listing), a creekside home with a dock at 1690 Fairfield Beach Road listed for $1,095,000 and a newly raised home that is currently under construction on the beach at 1092 Fairfield Beach Road listed for $3,000,000.
- Two non-waterfront properties have accepted offers. One condo on Fairfield Beach Road and one house on Old Dam Road, listed for $729,000 and $700,000 respectively.
Sales activity on the waterfront this year has some catching up to do to match 2019 activity. Last year there were seven sales in February through May with sale prices ranging from $980,000 on Old Dam Road to $2,455,000 for (my listing), a large home on the beach with a creekside garage and finished space above it. The late start of this year’s beach market is not surprising given the onset of the pandemic. However, the real estate market overall has seen an influx of activity from low interest rates and swarms of people leaving New York City, so the word on the street is that ‘summer is the new spring‘, and many anticipate a busy beach market ahead!
If you would like to discuss the value of your property in this market and how I would market it for you, please contact me at 203.912.4440, Linda.Raymond@raveis.com , or using the form below.