Market Activity on
Fairfield Beach Road, Pine Creek Avenue, & Old Dam Road
What’s On the Market?
Fairfield Beach Road
- 12 single-family homes are for sale.
- Five are new construction listings priced from $1,495,000 to $2,995,000. Two have not been built yet.
- Of note is that there are three new construction listings priced at $2,995,000. One is on more than a third of an acre and sits across from Penfield Beach and the other two are on small lots on the beachfront near the very end of the peninsula.
- Four properties have a dock on the Pine Creek waterway.
- Two of the properties have a guest house.
There are no active listings available on Pine Creek Ave or Old Dam Road.
What Sold, Mid-August to Mid-October?
- Five single-family homes sold at the beach from August 15 through October 15.
- Two condos sold, one on Fairfield Beach Rd across from the beach for $715,000 and a penthouse on Pine Creek Avenue for $1,125,000.
- Single-family sale prices ranged from $1,560,000 to $5 million.
What About Accepted Offers?
- There are currently six accepted offers on Fairfield Beach Rd with prices ranging from $728,000 for a non-beachfront condo to $4,495,000.
- There is one accepted offer on Pine Creek Avenue for a home priced at $995,000.
Interestingly, compared to last year, the same sales activity occurred during this timeframe. Five homes sold and two condos sold, one condo on Fairfield Road, and one on Pine Creek Avenue. However, the sale prices for the single-family beach houses were quite a bit lower, ranging from $700,000 to $1,750,000 last year, mid-August to mid-October.
So the word on the street is that air may be getting cooler, but the waterfront market remains quite warm! Who is ready to take a dip? 🙂
If you have any questions about this market and what it can mean for you, please reach out to me at 203.912.4440, Linda.Raymond@raveis.com , or using the form below. I’m here to help!