Market activity on
Fairfield Beach Road – Pine Creek Avenue – Old Dam Road
What’s On the Market?
Fairfield Beach Road
- 10 single-family homes are for sale.
- Three are new construction listings priced from $1,900,000 to $3,200,000. One is nearing completion and sits across the street from the water. Two are proposed new construction on direct beachfront.
- There are two listings on the creek with a floating dock, 1690 and 1522 Fairfield Beach Road, priced at $1,150,000, and $2,350,000 respectively.
- Seven of the 10 listings are on direct beachfront and priced from $1,699,000 and $3,775,000.
Pine Creek Ave
- There is one property for sale at 57 Pine Creek Avenue for $599,000.
Old Dam Road
- There are three properties for sale on the creek with a dock with prices ranging from $649,000 to $1,099,000.
What Sold in 2019?
- 20 single-family homes sold including 15 on Fairfield Beach Road, four on Pine Creek Avenue, and one on Old Dam Road.
- The highest sale price was $2,900,000 on Pine Creek and the lowest was $549,000 for an antique cottage on Fairfield Beach Road.
- Two condominiums sold, one in the Burr Court complex on Fairfield Beach Road, and one at Kensie Point on Pine Creek Avenue.
- There is currently one home under contract on Fairfield Beach Road listed for $3,000,000.
The 2019 waterfront market enjoyed a higher median sale price of $1,527,500 compared to $1,460,000 in 2018. Twenty single-family homes sold in both 2019 and 2018, and there was one condominium sale in 2018 and two in 2019. As we begin 2020 with low interest rates, a nice selection of active beach listings, and one home already under contract, I’m optimistic for a great year ahead. If you would like to discuss the value of your property in this market and how I would market it for you, please contact me at 203.912.4440, Linda.Raymond@raveis.com , or using the form below.