For the first time in a decade, a brand new enclave of homes is being built on the sunny side of Okemo Mountain Resort!
In 2014, Okemo Mountain Resort was named the “Best Family Resort in North America” by onthesnow.com. The last two seasons, it’s been tagged with three more top honors. “Top 10 Resorts” in the East (SKI Magazine), Six Best Places to Buy a Winter Home, (Investopedia), and 10 Best Places for Family Vacations, (familyvacationcritic.com). Okemo’s snowmaking expansion now includes White Lightning and Rolling Thunder at Jackson Gore. This increases Okemo’s snowmaking coverage to 98 percent of its trails. With 655 skiable acres, 120 trails, and “New England’s Best Snowmaking” to ensure fantastic ski vacations, Okemo is the place to be!
Okemo Mountain added the amazing Sunburst Six chairlift providing a quick and comfy trip to the summit with cushy heated seats and a wind-shielding bubble. The new up-and-running Sunshine Quad is ready to bring snow lovers from the heart of SouthFace Village to the SouthFace Express Quad.
Here’s a Top 10 List of Impressive Features-
1. LOCATION – Located on the south face of the mountain, residents enjoy first dibs on all the trails with maximum sunshine all day!
2. GATED – The village will be an exclusive gated community.
3. NEW LODGE – It will have its own new lodge with a gourmet eatery, fitness center, indoor-outdoor heated pools and more.
4. SKI-IN & SKI-OUT – With seven new access trails, the residents will enjoy ski-in/ski-out access.
5. 4-SEASONS – SouthFace Village homeowners enjoy nature and the great outdoors year-round while playing golf, hiking, biking, and skiing.
Sugar Maple, their first residential offering is sold out, but don’t worry, it is the first of nine ski-in/ski-out townhome buildings to be constructed. Happy homeowners of Sugar Maple will be moving in for the 2017 ski season. The next offering consists of luxury ski-in/ski-out townhomes, single family homes and two exclusive penthouse residences with private elevator access that will be constructed on top of The Lodge at SouthFace Village.
To submit a comment or ask a question about your moving or vacation home plans, send me a note below!